Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Eaten Up By My Own Mind (part 2: The Curse)

BY NICK (continued)

Well, the meeting ended badly. He hadn't read the mail. I had anticipated that, so I had a print-out which I handed over to him, on my way out -in complete shock. This is what I wrote down on my laptop, immediately afterwards:

I gotta write this down before I forget. I went to the meeting. He started telling us about a great spiritual time starting from 2011, and how until then we would see people losing faith and falling into darkness. I told him then that I personally had lost faith in him, but I did not feel particularly in darkness, quite the opposite. I told him I had some issues with the organisation and in particular his person. He cut me off and started talking about faith, how important it is to be faithfull. I told him I had lost faith in his Divine status, and felt no worse for that. He got angry and started shouting: ”Do you know me? Do you think you really know me?” I was pretty subdued at that time, not able to do anything but stammer something. That happens, when a person that I have considered for 10 years to be the closest thing to a living God starts shouting at me. Then he went on shouting, ”I know your past as well as your future”. Something else -I was scared out of my wits at this time, I don´t remember clearly- and then he said ”you can just leave anytime, nobody is stopping you."

So I left. Clearly he didn't know my future that well, at least he did not seem to have anticipated that: 10 minutes later I got a call from one of his people asking me to come back. I said no. Then another call asking me to come back and give my Kriya tape back to him in person (I had left it with his secretary on the way out). I refused. Another call -I didn't pick it up. Then an sms asking me to hand over the course manual too. I answered back, ”you can have it all”. Then another sms asking me to hand over the course manual -to the Guru, in person. I didn't answer that one.

I wonder what he told my (ex) colleagues after I left? That I was severely deluded? Possesed be a Demon, perhaps? Or maybe that he staged the whole event, to deliberately set me free, for my own sake? I am curious, but I no longer care about his opinion. This event established it for me: the guy is a fake. He lost it, the nice facade cracked and an altogether too human nature shined through.

I am sure some of my ex-colleagues feel very sorry for me right now, as I used to feel very sorry for the people who left the organisation. All I feel now is relief and great joy!


The next days and weeks are a blur in my mind. The emotional stress of leaving AOL after 10 years was tremendous; fear and doubts made gave me bouts of regret. Had I thrown away the most precious thing in my life? Was this the ultimate, bad karma? Immediately after leaving, I sent an e-mail with the two letters above attached, to all the people in AOL that I knew personally, including the people I had taught on courses. It caused some upheavals, as people started forwarding it to others, but curiously enough the only hate-mail I got back was from a German senior teacher, to whom I hadn't sent the mail:
Dear Nick,

I have read your two Emails concerning you views on Guruji and AOL. Maybe Art of Living just needed a "bad" guy; thank you very much for playing that role. But please make sure that u don't drown in the bitterness and hatred. You are so compassionate to save people from being cheated you're your are sending mails to everybody to make them aware so that they don't get cheated . Is it out of compassion for others or out of your own hatred in which you were reeling for some time. Actually its too late, you have been party to it for so many years yourself! Your words have no value now. Did it take so many years for you to realize this???

To know somebody is a fraud, you need to know that person in and out. You never had a chance to know Guruji from close corner. Perhaps that jealousy is what makes you act like. Ask yourself, is it not jealousy that makes you act like this? I have seen Guruji from close corners. His sincerity and simplicity is just mind-blowing. You call him a fraud, yes, but this is absolutely ridiculous.

With best regards
Jgd
Lars

With best regards, Lars? Oookay, if you say so.

A few weeks after my dramatic exit, I met with a former AOL teacher colleague, who also happened to be a friend and business partner. He had been present at the meeting also. Out of curiosity, I asked him what had happened on the meeting, after I left. He told me that SSRS had read my letter. Then when asked by one of the teachers what would happen to the teachers who left the organisation, he had replied: ”They will be eaten up by their own minds”.

Hearing those words, I was paralyzed by fear. My worst fears were confirmed, just like that! I was damned, by my sinful actions! And because of my mail, there was no way back to the Guru's Grace!It took several days of counselling by good friends (also ex-teachers) for me to realize the fact that curses only work on those who believe in them. One very good example is this: http://www.redicecreations.com/article.php?id=10282

Two years have passed since the Guru's curse. I still haven't been eaten up by my own mind. In fact I feel fine, better than ever. I certainly don't miss the stress and sense of urgency permeating AOL, putting most of the teachers in a state of heightened arousal, making them easier to control and manipulate. These words of Janja Lalich have been a great inspiration to me:

"Now that you are no longer on a mission to save the world or your soul, relaxation and rest are no longer sinful. In fact, they are absolutely necessary for a healthy, balanced, and productive life." (Lalich, Janja: "Take Back your Life: Recovering from Cult and Abusive Relationships")

With your mind conditioned by AOL to believe that SSRS is enlightened, a lot of the craziness in AOL doesn't make sense. Still, we excuse His erratic behavior with the usual arguments: it is for the good of all, the Divine works in mysterious ways, etc. An incompetent leader is allowed to keep her job ”because she needs it for her personal growth”, and we are in awe of His compassion.

But once you ask yourself one simple question: ”What if He isn't enlightened? What if He has self-interest?”, then everything makes sense. An incompetent board president is allowed to stay, because unquestioning loyalty is valued more than leadership skills, and because it makes the group easier to control. Fits of rage from the Guru suddently makes sense -the anger is not ”faked”, it is genuine. And the primary motivation of the man who started it all is no longer love and compassion, but greed for power, money and personal fame. As a senior teacher (an elderly Indian woman living in Bad Antogast) once told me: ”He feeds off devotion”. She meant it lovingly, but I think she was right back then, and when I think of the consequences of this -that He is addicted to devotion, seemingly wanting it more and more- it makes me shudder in horror. Joel Kramer describes in his book "The Guru Papers: Masks of Authoritarian Power" how cult leaders often show great love, compassion and tolerance, as long as their growing needs for personal ego gratification are met. As soon as the cult's popularity and growth starts to diminish, the cult leader will often react by weeding out the weak of faith, and strenghening his grip on the remaining members. So my advice to any AOL members reading this is: get out now, while you can, it is bound to get even more crazy than you have experienced until now.

I no longer believe in enlightenment. But do I belive in the opposite, then? Is SSRS the Anti-Christ of all time, purely evil? Actually I believe that he might have started out with the best of intentions, back then. But, as often happens -in the words of Lord Acton (1887): "Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Great men are almost always bad men." The power you are offered as a Guru, when devotees surrender their free will to you -that is absolute power. If you take it, you are lost, you have gone to the Dark Side.

The whole point of democracy is to limit power, and make the people in powerful positions accountable for any abuse of their power. In business, legislation prevents companies from monopolizing the market, thus preventing them from becoming too powerful. Nothing in the AOL prevents SSRS from aquiring and exerting absolute power; quite the contrary, in fact. Of course the poor guy turns out megalomanic. Yes, he is dangerous. But he is also a victim himself. A victim of misplaced devotion. For as long as there are people in this world willing to trust the word of another above their own judgement, thus bypassing their intellect, we will have Bad Gurus. Maybe it is time to think for ourselves?

22 comments:

WhistleBlower said...

Dear Nick,
Many thanks for sharing your experience. Most enlightening & most revealing about RS.
Valuable resource for any AOL teacher who wants to leave! I despised RS so much that I never wrote any letter to him or his lackeys to explain anything. If they ever ask me my reason, all I will tell them is go & read KLIM's blog!!
Lars letter didn't surprise me either. Another Lackey of RS.

I remember him from his TTC days, he was so lazy, always sleeping in & being late to sessions. His mum was an AOL teacher, so he was assured of becoming a teacher. He didn't show much analytical or critical thinking abilities , so perfect instrument in RS hand. RS would pay special attention to him & take him on his rides to city. It was obvious he was boosting Lars' ego.
In no time he made him adv course teacher too.
It is so sickening his letter to you accusing you of jealousy for not being close enough to RS & bragging about his own closeness. Most RS lackeys show the same kind of irrational, egotestic & sick attitude when people leave.Being close to a psychopath & being his lackey is not something to be proud of, nor his pathetic letter to you, showing his weak mentality.
And I totally share your insight, re making sense of things. I used to try to make sense of stupid things in AOL & I just couldn't while trying to do so thinking RS is an enlightened Master. The moment I realised he is not enlightened master, but a conman using spirituality to fleece people of $$ & buy himself influence & power, then everything fell in the place, like pieces of a jigsaw puzzle. That realisation was the key point to make sense of everything.
Thanks again Nick for sharing your experience. Very valuable, esp for teachers who do want to leave, but don't know how. Please do share more of your insights about AOL & RS. You have got very strong mind , good critical ability & lots of courage & integrity.
All the best to you on your journey.

Krish said...

Wow, I'm almost speechless.
So he does make statements like 'I know your past and your future'. I thought these were just myths spread by the AOL robots.
Nick - thanks for taking the time to share your experience. It can bring healing to many others.

Anonymous said...

Wow! You really are eaten up by your own mind. That wasn't a curse, you stupid fool. He was just telling you that you are deluded. You are lost in your own mind. You were handed the keys to heaven and you shat on them. Real smart there pal. Good luck and God bless you. Nobody's cursing you or wishing you ill. You're just kind of a dopey guy!

Unknown said...

I did my TTC 1 but some Divine Intervention prevented me from becoming a teacher.

Instead, time, opportunity and other commitments weaned me off of the Art of Living.

Actually, I was at peace while I was in AOL (because I was only the witness, watching egocentric teachers ride roughshod over others). They couldn't really get to me because I was more into the Divine devotion than to the 'organization'. That probably saved me.

God is the Ultimate. True, I am grateful for the guru for all the opportunities to grow spiritually. But I feel that we must free ourselves of even this bondage to an organization and move on.

After all, we need to set ourselves free from ALL bondage and reach our Goal. The good thing when u do this at the right time is:

1) You still respect your guru (who you realize is ONE of the gurus in your life/times) and have gratitude.

2) You have your freedom to practice your own beliefs/values (which includes religion you have grown up in).

3) You can be an observer without getting attached.

A SADGURU will definitely understand you without judging. Even if he does Judge- it will be momentary- because he is a mix of Human and Godly qualities (there's the difference between enlightened ones and GOD!)

Organizations go through changes since they are made of people. If they are meant to wither and fade, they eventually will.

But the Silent Observer within us merely watches...

Anonymous said...

well Nick. Looks like your mind is really stuck with AOL. Its been 2 years and still you cant let go of it? to the extent that you are writing huge stories on a blog? people who follow SSRS will keep doing it because they need it at that time, just like you needed it at a point and then you no longer needed it.

The very fact that you are searching for an anti-aol blog and then posting stories on it means you are still stuck? You were stuck then you are stuck now! When will u be free my dear. Some meditation will help!

Everyone has a different definitions of "guru", how he should be how he should not be etc. All these gurus are simple human beings ,who atleast had an initial inclination towards pure spirituality and they cant live all the definitions! Lets stop expecting that!

Simon said...

RS said that teachers who leave get eaten up their own minds. Looks like the opposite happens. People who stay with AOL for too long get eaten up by their own minds and people who leave before it's too late find recovery (in time).

WhistleBlower said...

RS in "his holiness" new blog called artoflivingfreefree.blogspot.com/
said,
"Oh let them write whatever they wish. As much bad things they want to write they are welcome to write. it's good.Seeing the quizzical expression on my face, he smiled and continued. If there are any people who believe this and are going away, then they are weak minded people. People who want to deny the overwhelming evidence that is staring at them in their face, or who doubt their own experience and listen to some bunch of people criticizing us are being filtered away from us. and that is good!We will be able to find out who is intelligent and who is strong. We should thank them. They are doing us a big favor."

"We will be able to find out"? I thought he said he knows everything & knows our past & future.He even made us teachers!! Now he says he needs this blog "to find out who is intelligent and who is strong."
And of course intelligent & strong ones are the ones who follow this megalomaniac like a robotic Zombie!
rest of us are:"weak minded"!
(I wonder if that gives some clue to John Knapp when he does a case study on RS to see if he is a psychopath or Sociopath?!)

And I thought as a loving/caring Guru, he would be interested esp to help those who are weak or unintelligent & needing his help in the first place!
But he is too happy to see the back of them, he says they "are being filtered away from us. and that is good!"
What happened to that "Guru never leaves the devotee"?!!
What happens when devotee uses his brain & asks few questions re $$$ & other unholy stuff happening under RS's nose with his full blessing? Obviously he doesn't need such devotees. The dumber they are the better!

"People who want to deny the overwhelming evidence that is staring at them in their face, or who doubt their own experience and listen to some bunch of people criticizing us are being filtered away from us."
Hey Ravi, that is exactly our problem, we are not denying overwhelming evidence that is staring in our faces re being you a conman & a psychopath, nor we are doubting our own experiences with a psycho like you & your lackeys & your fraud organisation. That is exactly why we left!Unfortunately for you, we used our brain & intelligence!
And we are exposing you. If you have any evidence that anything in this blog is not correct, put it up!
Needless to say that "J" still continuing the blog in spite of being speechless with his guru's answer. He doesn't make much sense, does he?
Anyway, I would be too sad if he discontinues, he brings us such wonderful quotes from RS . John Knapp won't be short of material for his case study.

WhistleBlowe said...

@anon 11:21 pm
"That wasn't a curse, you stupid fool. He was just telling you that you are deluded."

Oh, here is RS lackey, no doubt a senior teacher, interpreting what RS said for us. (Is it just me or he does sound like Bawa?!)

"You were handed the keys to heaven and you shat on them."

I don't know about Nick, but if I know RS & his lackeys are in heaven, I choose hell any time.

Infact RS & lackeys showed me what hell is like!!

"You're just kind of a dopey guy!"

just the kind of mudthrowing RS & his lackeys do, when some one leaves them. They can't take it. Anyone who leaves is either dopey or confused or unintelligent, or not strong, or weak minded, etc, etc.

To the rest of us, Nick came across as extremely intelligent, capable of analytical thinking & definitely not the mentality of a sheep in the herd or a conman lackey like you!
And why don't you use your real name? What are you scared of? After all you have the key to the heaven!!Who knows he may give you super accommodation in heaven if you tell your name. He reads this blog to find out who is a strong devotee, you know!

WhistleBlower said...

@Anon 10:12 am)

What kind of perverted logic is that to say Nick is Stuck because he chose to share his valuable experience with rest of us?

The reason he is writing so clearly is that he is not stuck & has a good overview of things & readers of this blog appreciate his contribution. It gave us so much insight to the mind of this fake guru.And his writing will help so many people to decide how to leave AOL or don't become a victim of RS & his lackeys.


What are you stuck at? Why are you here, reading this blog? Why don't you go & add your comments to artoflivingfreefree blog created in honour of KLIM & his contribution to save people from AOL curse.

And hey, you want to have RS as your guru, go ahead, be our guest, (He will soon need all the support he can get.), but spare us from your trash analysis!!

Simon said...

Anonymous @11:21 PM and @10:12 AM

Nick has done great 'seva' by exposing fakeness of RS and AOL.

Nick is not stuck. He's just helping others avoid this trap of misery called AOL.

Being my own guru said...

Nick, I enjoy your posts. You strike me as someone who is level headed about this. The letter you wrote to SSRS could have come from me. I too, had the same concerns about the whole guru myth. If he would just allow himself to be a regular person with some knowledge and techniques to share, I think much of the craziness wouldn't have happened in AOL. But when someone becomes a god, then all kinds of distortions and craziness happens. Getting out of the 'guru is god' mindset took a while for me, but it was worth it. So much guilt and angst dropped away. It is much easier just being me and not trying to save the world. I figure if I can save my own mind from all the crazy making of pleasing and serving the guru, then that will be my contribution to the world - one less crazy mind.

I look back at my time in AOL and see all the ways I tried to get more grace, more blessing, more love from the guru and I am stunned. I was so greedy for approval I sold my life out to someone who I thought I could get ultimate approval from. This was so ridiculous, but I didn't see it at the time. I did all kinds of seva that I didn't want to do because I thought I would get more guru browny points. I figured if I got enough points, he would blast me into enlightenment. How silly I was, and how tiring. I am so glad to be free of it all.

The more I walk my own way the more I find myself living the course points. I am much more in the moment and living life with much less expectation. I take more responsibility for my life and experience and I am much less a foot ball of other's opinions (especially the guru's opinion). I find this amusing and funny. Life is a lot lighter and freer. Much of what I wanted SSRS to give me I have found in me once I left him. Being caught up in the 'grace of the guru', makes me much more appreciative of living my life according to my own light. I don't need to borrow or beg for grace from anyone else. I can bless me and be my own grace. My happiness begins and ends with me and that is such a freedom!

Unknown said...

Anonymouse @11:21 said:
"Wow! You really are eaten up by your own mind. That wasn't a curse, you stupid fool. He was just telling you that you are deluded. You are lost in your own mind. You were handed the keys to heaven and you shat on them."

So Dude, Can you explain why your esteemed master who owns the keys to Heaven was so crazy about the lowly Nobel Peace Prize. You need to wake up dear. The true lord of Heaven gave you a brain to think on your own.

lakshman said...

We are in a pitiable condition. We are not able to identify a real GURU, who has shelved everything in life and is serving only humanity. Whatever GURU we try to follow, after some time is identified for his misdeeds and bad karmas. I think, manjula is right. It is better to forget GURU and just seek the help of only GOD. IF we need any human intervention for our path it is better we read some books of Sri Ramana Maharish or Sivananda or Vivekananda etc rather than going behind any living GURU. Be it Nithyananda or SRI Sri or Jaggi or or anyone else there is always some blemish or bad incident associated with them, if we google. So, GOD can be our only saviour.

Anonymous said...

Manjula had some good feedback

"God is the Ultimate. True, I am grateful for the guru for all the opportunities to grow spiritually. But I feel that we must free ourselves of even this bondage to an organization and move on.
"

Bondage,servitude,obedience,propaganda to get more enrolled, loosing your wallet and time to AOL for as many years is STUPIDITY.

Knowledge, kriya and other content for the paid $$ is OK but why does the AOL system try to get the people stuck for life in the name of seva BS to fit someones agenda?


So how long where each of you stupidly stuck in AOL?

Anonymous said...

Unbelievable with all this veiled and not so veiled aol comments. Apparently nothing can wake these people up. And just to prove the posts point, they insist on showing how misantrophic, mean and nasty all these so called spiritual people are.

I am really touched by the pain in the post, the experience of how so called spiritual and good people has no humanity, kindness or compassion at all, when one is honest and has integrity to be oneself. How everything that is different or choose to view the world differently needs to be dehumanized.

I find the comments to this post deeply disturbing. It really scares me to see how sick these so called spirituality Art of Living people are. And to know that these peoples primary aim is political power is scary.

I really hope somebody stops these people.

I can´t thank this blog and the writer of this post enough, for enduring the repeatedly nasty behaviour of the Art of Living people in order to let the world know the truth about this cult.

jivani said...

But, isn't Ravi Shankar's answer about the blog absolutely PERFECT?! "Those who are weak will be filtered away?" What? That is so bizarre. Um..excuse me but isn't AoL supposed to be helping the weak by doing service? So, is AoL just too good for some people? Only the strong are good enough? Those who stay are the chosen ones because they are not weak? Oh man, that is sooooooo CULT brainwash! TWISTED!---if you question AoL or have a bad experience, you're weak and unintelligent? If you stay and never question, you're strong and smart. Now, there's a leader who does not want to be questioned! His answer was nothing but B.S. and craziness.

His answer was also arrogant--anyone who can't see how great AoL is, is stupid? What?! So, if you leave AoL, you're really unintelligent? What the heck kind of Guru says stuff like this? It's just weird.

Man, if he had said "well, not everyone has a good experience with AoL, the org. has some problems that need to fixed and I'm not perfect either" but he wouldn't have said something so enlightened because it doesn't *sound* enlightened.

And his words are touted as wise? Wow.

Anonymous said...

'What kind of perverted logic is that to say Nick is Stuck because he chose to share his valuable experience with rest of us?'

There is no perversion in this. Its so simple. Didnt your guru tell you to not to be entangled in anything? Isint that the core of any spiritual teaching. you and nick got entangled in AOL and its people, got bad experiences , feel helpless and hence are writing these blogs. There is no value to your experience whatsoever. You guys are still stuck with AOL thats for sure!

What am I doing here? Why am I reading this blog ? I wont give an answer to that , may be because I have nothing better to do, just like you all :-P



And hey, you want to have RS as your guru, go ahead, be our guest, (He will soon need all the support he can get.), but spare us from your trash analysis!!

Anonymous said...

Hello Trhuthseekers!
I was 8 years in AOL Europe. I agree with the blog. I was not a teacher, becose I saw the same problems in AOL. I saw many teachers with big ego and zero spirituality. I felt very good moments with kurses, and many disappointments too. Everything is done in the business interest of ogranization, not of spiritual development. It is always an important number of people and money they will pay, not purity of heart and longing for spiritual knowledge! I felt insincerity in the organisation.
When I saw serious problems, I tried to speak, but immediately got
resistance. They do not want to be honest, they do not like people who think and seek truth. I was disappointed and my faith was lost.

Anonymous said...

This is the latest from SSRS' blog about fake Gurus:
Question: We’re living in a time with a lot of talks about scandal and fraud even among spiritual teachers. How can we distinguish real spiritual teachers from frauds?
Sri Sri Ravi Shankar: It is becoming increasingly big in India and there are also stories like this in Europe. It is so disheartening. Yet I tell you, though sometimes a train gets derailed but we do not stop travelling by train. Planes crash but we don't stop flying. There are some people that slip or go in strange directions out of temptation or intention. It is unfortunate. I would say if a spiritual or religious leader does something wrong, he should get double the punishment as anyone. Not only has he committed the crime, but he has disrespected an entire school of thought or institution. Such leaders should come out on their own. Having made a mistake they should come forward and apologize. If they cover up, they should get three times the punishment. Being on a spiritual path and covering up wrong-doing indicates a lack of faith and sense of belongingness. In such a case you are harming your own soul and spirit.
This is nothing new. In the Ramayana(an ancient Indian scripture), Ravan was a famed saint and yet it was he who abducted Sita. Even in the medical field there are doctors who steal kidneys! You would have heard of people who bring distrust in every field. Let's not become prejudiced or take an opinion about it. We should move on. I'd rather be compassionate than condemning. Ok they have made a mistake, now let them come on the right path. Inside every culprit there is a victim crying for help. Even in the worst criminal, there’s a scar, wound and dissatisfaction. We have to heal that victim and then the culprit will disappear.
******************************
Also, I completely agree with others that the statement from SSRS on KLIM's blog (this one) is very cultish! I think that the blog owner of artoflivingfreeFREE is doing SSRS a great disfavor by publishing his comments! People are actually sharing their own experiences and leaving because of the evidence !! :)
It shows that once you have surrendered your mind to a Guru anything he says sounds right and you glamorize it. Very scary!

Anonymous said...

These guys (
http://artoflivingfreefree.blogspot.com/) changed the comment after being critiqued about strong vs weak. Interesting, see the new comments below.


"Some time back, in answer to a question about some people talking negative about the organisation or the master, I heard him say, it is alright.. This just filters the right kind of people. The strong and reliable ones will come though"

WhistleBlower said...

@Anon 2:14 pm
Thanks for posting HHSSRSP Ji's posting re fake gurus. Most entertaining. Would be nice if he would listen to his own advice & come forward & own up to stealing millions of dollars (which people thought they were giving to a charitable trust & good causes)for buying mansions & realestates for himself & his sister & nephews & pay for their extravagant lifestyle & buying political influence & getting honorary doctorates.

He should happily "come out on his own" & own up & "get double the punishment". "Having made a mistake he should come forward and apologize". If he "covers up, he should get three times the punishment."
He says: "Being on a spiritual path and covering up wrong-doing indicates a lack of faith and sense of belongingness. In such a case you are harming your own soul and spirit."
He is describing himself so well.
Who says he doesn't have an insight into what he is doing? He knows exactly what he is doing!

And so fast sweeping everything under the carpet:

" Let's not become prejudiced or take an opinion about it. We should move on. I'd rather be compassionate than condemning. Ok they have made a mistake, now let them come on the right path. Inside every culprit there is a victim crying for help. Even in the worst criminal, there’s a scar, wound and dissatisfaction. We have to heal that victim and then the culprit will disappear."

So how can we help the victim inside RS, crying for help? What are his scar, wounds & dissatisfaction, that has made him to this culprit?
what happened to RS when he was young? Was his sexuality a problem? Was he sexually abused?
or was it all Maharishi's fault throwing him out & bruising his ego?
And please, real story, not those made up "guru stories" propagated by Bhanu Didi & RS himself, parroted by his teachers.

WhistleBlower said...

@Anon 2:14 pm
Thanks for posting HHSSRSP Ji's posting re fake gurus. Most entertaining. Would be nice if he would listen to his own advice & come forward & own up to stealing millions of dollars (which people thought they were giving to a charitable trust & good causes)& misusing them for buying mansions & realestates for himself & his sister & nephews & pay for their extravagant lifestyle & buying political influence & getting honorary doctorates.

He should happily "come out on his own" & own up & "get double the punishment". "Having made a mistake he should come forward and apologize". If he "covers up, he should get three times the punishment."
He says: "Being on a spiritual path and covering up wrong-doing indicates a lack of faith and sense of belongingness. In such a case you are harming your own soul and spirit."
He is describing himself so well.
Who says he doesn't have an insight into what he is doing? He knows exactly what he is doing!

And next so fast sweeping everything under the carpet:

" Let's not become prejudiced or take an opinion about it. We should move on. I'd rather be compassionate than condemning. Ok they have made a mistake, now let them come on the right path. Inside every culprit there is a victim crying for help. Even in the worst criminal, there’s a scar, wound and dissatisfaction. We have to heal that victim and then the culprit will disappear."

So how can we help the victim inside RS, crying for help? What are his scars, wounds & dissatisfactions, that has made him to this culprit?
what happened to RS when he was young? Was his sexuality a problem? Was he sexually abused?
or was it all Maharishi's fault throwing him out & bruising his ego?
And please, real stories, not those made up "guru stories" propagated by Bhanu Didi & RS himself, parroted by his teachers.